Marvelous no more

I think I might not ever work for Marvel for two reasons. One reason is because how Marvel is treating characters like Loki, Spider-Man, Thunderbolt Ross, and so many others. I just can't respect a company that doesn't respect their assets. The second reason is this Heroic Age nonsense which I find to be negating the heroes past heroics. I mean yes the stories are still there but Marvel just cannibalizes the past and exploits the flaws in heroes like Iron Man too much. They are narrowly focused on the movies, and not enough on the comics which could help provide new stories for new movies.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Archer & Armstrong American Pale Ale Opinion Piece 2

Buffy The Vampire Slayer Season 11 Issue 11 Review With Spoilers

Buffy The Vampire Slayer Season 11 #10 Review With Spoilers And Some Opinion