Barry Allen's Cast of Characters

Upon rereading the first appearance of Colonel Computron, I noticed that Barry Allen had more friends then have been shown. What I mean is what happened to Mack & Troy Nathan from the Cary Bates era. Barry has met so many people in terms of his neighbors that this could be what truly separates him from Wally West. I mean think about it, Wally has mainly super buddies, while Barry had regular and super. I personally would like to see more of Barry Allen's old cast members and Flashpoint or afterwards might be the time to reintroduce them. I also wouldn't mind seeing the Tornado Twins, John Fox, Cobalt Blue and the rest of the Flash/Thawne legacy again. Heaps of food for thought.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Archer & Armstrong American Pale Ale Opinion Piece 2

Buffy The Vampire Slayer Season 11 Issue 11 Review With Spoilers

Buffy The Vampire Slayer Season 11 #10 Review With Spoilers And Some Opinion