My Reasoning for a vote on a poll

I recently voted on a poll on comicbookresources.com that has the Fantastic Four Lee/Kirby issues vs. the Spider-Man Lee/Ditko issues.

This was the reasoning I posted on their site after voting:

I have to say based on the origins, among other reasons, I had to vote for Fantastic Four. I mean Spider-Man was okay back then, but If you dissect his origin it's not good. I mean no safeguards are in place for the experiment that radiated the spider. No scientist has concern about Parker's safety, let alone their own. The Fantastic Four at least thought about consequences to radiation exposure.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Archer & Armstrong American Pale Ale Opinion Piece 2

Buffy The Vampire Slayer Season 11 Issue 11 Review With Spoilers

Buffy The Vampire Slayer Season 11 #10 Review With Spoilers And Some Opinion