My Dad's Opinion About The New Men Of War # 1

A bit of background about my dad: He grew up reading Sgt. Rock comics among others such as Thor. He stopped reading comics quite awhile before I was born. Now I recently gave my dad Men of War # 1 as an experiment to see what his opinions were of Sgt. Frank Rock's grandson Joe. My dad felt the Joe Rock story should have had flashback references to the original Sgt. Rock. His opinion was that it felt like a one-off type comic.

Before Joe Rock ever saw ink to page as a character, my dad and I had talked about pitching a grandson to Sgt. Rock to DC at some point. The title, as thought out by my dad and I, would have explored the Rock's family tree and the current wars in the Middle East.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Archer & Armstrong American Pale Ale Opinion Piece 2

Buffy The Vampire Slayer Season 11 Issue 7 Review With Spoilers

Buffy The Vampire Slayer Season 11 Issue 1 Review With Spoilers