Late Mini-Review of Bloodshot # 1 2012

Bloodshot # 1 is definitely a comic I plan on sticking with for the following reasons: Great Art, Brutal Violence, Talk of Nano-Technology, and a good mystery. The questions of what bloodshot is and whether he has a real past are why I will be coming back for more of this comic. The original version of Bloodshot never really interested me mainly due to the art that limited the past incarnation of Valiant. I also was rarely able to go to comic stores which were my only way of getting most non-dc and marvel comics back in the nineteen nineties. If I had to give a non-comics fan a first issue containing thriller, suspense or war themes this would be one of the top five possible choices.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Archer & Armstrong American Pale Ale Opinion Piece 2

Buffy The Vampire Slayer Season 11 Issue 7 Review With Spoilers

Buffy The Vampire Slayer Season 11 Issue 1 Review With Spoilers