Not an endorsement or paid ad but about as useful

Writing is a tough thing to do it is a skill set that requires much dedication to learn. However using this Dragon dictation app I found for free on iTunes I believe I can type faster without having to type and thus you are all in trouble because the restraints have been lifted from my dysgraphia barred writing style. When using a regular computer and keyboard is tripping you up try something else. It can be pencil and paper, a typewriter (god I feel old saying that), just try something to get you over the hurdles you face as a writer. Finally plagiarism is in my opinion as bad as cheating on one's significant other. So remember kids dishonesty leads to a smack upside the head by reality, but honesty leads to creative rewards.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Archer & Armstrong American Pale Ale Opinion Piece 2

Buffy The Vampire Slayer Season 11 Issue 11 Review With Spoilers

Buffy The Vampire Slayer Season 11 #10 Review With Spoilers And Some Opinion