Wizard World St. Louis and My Opinions

I must say I was a little surprised that most of the advertising for Wizard World St. Louis was, for the most part, a last minute blitz of ads. I have to wonder what the degree of communication for marketing to advertising was and if this was done on purpose.

In regards to the attendance it was a little light on sunday due to the rain and snow but overall a healthy enough turnout. The amount of people was so good that a second Wizard World St. Louis is planned for next year. I am looking forward to future versions of this convention.

The Walking Dead WWSTL convention exclusive was pretty much stolen by several retailers offering 5 to 20 dollars for something people could turn around and sell for more on online.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Archer & Armstrong American Pale Ale Opinion Piece 2

Buffy The Vampire Slayer Season 11 Issue 7 Review With Spoilers

Buffy The Vampire Slayer Season 11 Issue 1 Review With Spoilers