Why I will not review Girl Meets World

Dear Readers,

 As the title states I will not be doing reviews of Girl Meets World. This is because I would like for younger reviewers to get more attention for their reviews of the show. I mainly watched Girl's parent show Boy Meets World through re-runs. While I could expound about the good and the bad of both shows, I would rather comment on the blogs of those developing cynical reviewers of the present. So to the parents and guardians of writers reading this please express constructive criticism regarding reviews of Girl Meets World. To the show's cast and crew I say "good luck and give us a premiere date already."

Sincerely

Rip

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Archer & Armstrong American Pale Ale Opinion Piece 2

Buffy The Vampire Slayer Season 11 Issue 11 Review With Spoilers

Buffy The Vampire Slayer Season 11 #10 Review With Spoilers And Some Opinion