Chris Claremont's X-Men Vimeo Links


Vimeo On Demand version of Comics in Focus: Chris Claremont's X-Men a documentary from Sequart Research and Literacy Organization and Respect Films. Below is the trailer.

Chris Claremont's X-Men - Trailer from Respect Films

(While I do work for Sequart at times, any press or promotional like this is not for my own work. I will always just post a link or update if it is my work with a comment about it being my work.)

For other personal downloads and DVDs of this and other movies go to Sequart.org and look at their store.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Archer & Armstrong American Pale Ale Opinion Piece 2

Buffy The Vampire Slayer Season 11 Issue 11 Review With Spoilers

Buffy The Vampire Slayer Season 11 #10 Review With Spoilers And Some Opinion