Advance Mini-Review of Unity Issue 8

   While I recommend this issue, I almost don't think it should be recommended. This is due simply to the pacing feeling a little mixed. Though I loved the art, the feel of the tie-in to Armor Hunters, and the story, the pacing of the story is a problem. Mainly because of the shifts in time on two pages. One where people are interviewed, with each interview feeling like it should be leading to the previous person. The second being the last page cliffhanger feeling just weird in my opinion after previous action scenes.

Though I recommend buying this comic this Wednesday for the interactions between Gilad and Ninjak alone.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Archer & Armstrong American Pale Ale Opinion Piece 2

Buffy The Vampire Slayer Season 11 Issue 7 Review With Spoilers

Buffy The Vampire Slayer Season 11 Issue 1 Review With Spoilers