Armor Hunters Bloodshot Issue 1 Day Of Review

   Out of all the Armor Hunters tie-in comics this is probably the weakest in my opinion. I say this because the action could have been sped up by removing certain bits of story and art that were already shown in other parts of this event. Though I will say that unlike certain events from other companies they at least get the lines and characters right in repetition. the art is great line work wise and emotionally. However writing-wise I feel all the shouts of "Bloodshot" are a sign of a weak female lead. Especially when she doesn't trust or care about him and knows he can heal himself.

   Now while I would love to recommend this issue I can't for the previously mentioned problems. I will be reviewing issues two and three of this title, so maybe I will change my mind later.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Archer & Armstrong American Pale Ale Opinion Piece 2

Buffy The Vampire Slayer Season 11 Issue 11 Review With Spoilers

Buffy The Vampire Slayer Season 11 #10 Review With Spoilers And Some Opinion