Films That Stole Time From My Life And I Know Suck Edition The First

    This is a new irregular feature for this blog featuring movies I have actually seen and that I hated.

1. Truimph Of The Will is probably the number one worst waste of my time in college. I had to see this in a Human Rights In Documentary Films course.

2. D.W. Griffith's The Birth Of A Nation (1915). This film is poorly paced and incredibly racist.

3. Behold A Pale Horse starring Gregory Peck & Anthony Quinn is a waste of their talent. It is illogical in story and characterization.

4. Titanic starring Leonardo Dicaprio. The leaps in logic, the pointless romance, and the fact I never wanted to see it but was dragged to see it anyway. Also like the movie Pearl Harbor, it is not really about the titular subject.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Archer & Armstrong American Pale Ale Opinion Piece 2

Buffy The Vampire Slayer Season 11 Issue 7 Review With Spoilers

Buffy The Vampire Slayer Season 11 Issue 1 Review With Spoilers