Advance Review Grendel VS. The Shadow Issue 3

     This is the first comic starring Grendel I have ever read and I loved it! I loved everything from the rich color selections to the similarities of the two leads. They are like twins that took different sides of an argument while using the same methods. As for the work it is top notch. The placement of the lettering never interferes with the story or art, and in fact it adds to the work as a whole. Also it is new reader friendly, even though it lacks a summary and is a final issue. I never felt lost while delving into the issue. I recommend checking this work out when it is released this week.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Archer & Armstrong American Pale Ale Opinion Piece 2

Buffy The Vampire Slayer Season 11 Issue 11 Review With Spoilers

Buffy The Vampire Slayer Season 11 #10 Review With Spoilers And Some Opinion