Bloodshot Issue 25 Review With Spoilers

Spoiler Warning


    I so want a poster, or some kind of trailer, in the vein of the fake 1990s video game ad for a Bloodshot movie! Of course that is assuming one ever gets made in my lifetime, which I say cause movies get suggested and dropped frequently people. As for the rest of the comic I think it worked on nearly every level, except for the "Why is a Bloodshot naked?" opening panels to the first story. I found the different stories, and even satiric bits, to thoughtful and funny. Finally the art, lettering & coloring fits each part of the story, minus the previously mentioned exception.

   100% recommended read that has something for almost all readers of Teen Plus and older material.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Archer & Armstrong American Pale Ale Opinion Piece 2

Buffy The Vampire Slayer Season 11 Issue 7 Review With Spoilers

Buffy The Vampire Slayer Season 11 Issue 1 Review With Spoilers