Concrete Park R-E-S-P-E-C-T issue 3 Mini-Review

      I can't describe how epically original this book feels without spoilers, so instead of a regular review with spoilers you get this mini-review.

     This was my introduction to the futuristic, yet modern, universe of Concrete Park. As introductions go I was not impressed by the cover or summary. The cover felt somewhat exciting, but looked too much like a Love And Rockets cover. On the other hand I found reading the summary felt like reading a treatment to propose the comic. However once I got to the actual story and art I saw original creativity, and passion, one rarely sees in any medium or method. This is another book I believe is a sleeper hit. I recommend, at the least, checking out this issue of the limited series.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Archer & Armstrong American Pale Ale Opinion Piece 2

Buffy The Vampire Slayer Season 11 Issue 7 Review With Spoilers

Buffy The Vampire Slayer Season 11 Issue 1 Review With Spoilers