Dark Ages Issue 4 Mini-Review

      I found this issue of a series I have not read the previous issues of to be both easy and hard to understand. The characters were immediately likable and their bizarre world was comfortable to join as a reader. However there is a lot of references I failed to get. Though the good art and writing outweigh the inaccessible to newcomers sections of the story. In my opinion Dan Abnett should work with this creative team if he plans on making any more stories set in this world. I recommend this issue for those looking for a bizarre, yet good time!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Archer & Armstrong American Pale Ale Opinion Piece 2

Buffy The Vampire Slayer Season 11 Issue 7 Review With Spoilers

Buffy The Vampire Slayer Season 11 Issue 1 Review With Spoilers