In The Name Of The Moon It Will Be Blogged Sailor Moon Episode 26

     I think that the English Dub has more words in it for this episode. This is because of the additional speaking role of the Haruna character, and she really doesn't speak in the Japanese Dub. Also there is more talk in the Japanese Dub regarding chocolate parfait, this time it is being used to reference Nephrite. You know the turncoat baddie who was abusive to Naru. Speaking of her (Naru) I have to say I find it a tad amusing how she goes after the crystal. Also amusing is how one-dimensional the priest is, and how his clothes change after the "Refresh" moment.

     Other than that I really can't think of anything I could say that is interesting, in my opinion, about this episode.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Archer & Armstrong American Pale Ale Opinion Piece 2

Buffy The Vampire Slayer Season 11 Issue 7 Review With Spoilers

Buffy The Vampire Slayer Season 11 Issue 1 Review With Spoilers