Kickstarter In Need Of Funding With Four Days Left

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/kimleutwyler/queer-dinosaur-journey-as-destination

The above is a link to a Transhuman Queer Dinosaur Art Project with Four Days To Go On Kickstarter. If you love art, and wish to support freedom of expression, then help my tweep Kim Leutwyler fund her project. There are a lot of cool rewards, including the knowledge you helped fund an official Australian art exhibit. The pledge amounts are in AUD, so if you pledge and use a different currency make sure you can afford the exchange rate.

Note 1: yes I am allowed to use the word "queer" because I am not intending it as an insult and I am bi-sexual. (Though if you want to get technical I am a pan-sexual.)

Note 2: I only know this artist through twitter, but she seems on the level and cool.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Archer & Armstrong American Pale Ale Opinion Piece 2

Buffy The Vampire Slayer Season 11 Issue 7 Review With Spoilers

Buffy The Vampire Slayer Season 11 Issue 1 Review With Spoilers