Rocket Raccoon Issue 5 Review With Spoilers

Warning: There Are Spoilers In This Review

       Was this meant to be funny? Because while I get that there are three punchlines in the forms of sleep, cake and a leaf-boy, I was confused and bored rather than amused. Don't get me wrong I love the idea of Rocket Raccoon letting Groot tell a story to a group of kids, but this failed to work. It could have worked without all the I am Groot! text throughout the story, since we know that is all that would be coming out of Groot's mouth. Even a few reaction shots of the kids listening to the story would have worked. Therefore due to the overuse of Groot Speak this story is not recommended.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Archer & Armstrong American Pale Ale Opinion Piece 2

Buffy The Vampire Slayer Season 11 Issue 7 Review With Spoilers

Buffy The Vampire Slayer Season 11 Issue 1 Review With Spoilers