Sailor Moon Crystal Act 1: Usagi Opinion Piece

    Sailor Moon Crystal is a more realistic, yet more fantasy based version of Sailor Moon. The designs of both the characters and settings are the the more realistic. However the music and narration are more fantasy based. In fact I was reminded of the franchise Final Fantasy when I first heard several of the musical pieces. I do have to wonder though why Usagi narrates during the show, and why her "dream-self" is in the third-person P.O.V. It just is weird to me! I did like the fact that there are similarities and differences for the two animated versions of Sailor Moon. Such as the lack of the annoying brother in the first episode.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Archer & Armstrong American Pale Ale Opinion Piece 2

Buffy The Vampire Slayer Season 11 Issue 11 Review With Spoilers

Buffy The Vampire Slayer Season 11 #10 Review With Spoilers And Some Opinion