Sailor Moon Crystal Act 4 Masquerade Dance Party Opinion Piece With Potential Spoilers

    I loved that Luna's P.O.V. helps reintroduce and introduce viewers to the main characters at the beginning. Also I am loving Luna's higher tech computer. Also good was the break this act provides the show from putting additional Sailor Guardians on the roster. Umino being openly compared in looks to the Princess makes me curious if there is some lost bloodline thing going on here. Also I found the new fighting technique to be very cool, though a bit illogical from a science standpoint. I was surprised to see Usagi's dad was finally shown after so many noticeable absences. Finally why did Nephrite not wait to see what the treasure was before trying to steal it?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Archer & Armstrong American Pale Ale Opinion Piece 2

Buffy The Vampire Slayer Season 11 Issue 11 Review With Spoilers

Buffy The Vampire Slayer Season 11 #10 Review With Spoilers And Some Opinion