Sailor Moon Crystal Act 5: Makoto Sailor Jupiter Opinion Piece With Potential Spoilers

Warning Of Potential Spoilers

   First I really liked this episode and am glad that Makoto/Sailor Jupiter is not getting random crushes left and right like in the original anime. Also I think her flower attack is cool! Less cool is the fact I found Umino to be super creepy in this episode. Another off-putting thing is the question of whether the regular villains got mind altered by the silver crystal in this like I assume they did in the regular anime? I assume so since Nephrite seems to have a hidden memory recalled, and Jupiter transforms without instruction from anyone. Finally the quicker pace of events is still fun and interesting!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Archer & Armstrong American Pale Ale Opinion Piece 2

Buffy The Vampire Slayer Season 11 Issue 11 Review With Spoilers

Buffy The Vampire Slayer Season 11 #10 Review With Spoilers And Some Opinion