The Death-Defying Dr. Mirage Issue 4 Review

   This issue I really liked for a few reasons. The shifts in the art for each dimension makes each scene elicit a different emotion. (At least it did this for me.) We also get some realistic dialogue in surreal situations. This is much better than the magical gibberish we typically get in stories from the supernatural/horror genre. Finally there is the exposition that feels natural for the characters to give each other. I saw no problems in this issue so I have no complaints to share this time around.


     My verdict: I recommend this penultimate issue.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Archer & Armstrong American Pale Ale Opinion Piece 2

Buffy The Vampire Slayer Season 11 Issue 7 Review With Spoilers

Buffy The Vampire Slayer Season 11 Issue 1 Review With Spoilers