Unity Issue 13 Review

   There is possibly one lettering mistake. I say possibly because while a character's thoughts interrupt a speech balloon it might be on purpose to show the character is not listening. Either way this both works for and against this issue. The coloring I have nothing to say for or against, except it was a solid job. In regards to the art it had very strong line work and clear characterization.

  As for the story I found the thought text to be very natural. Also the "bad guy" team member backstories shown in this issue provide a deeper mystery that could be explored later. In my opinion that is a very good thing that shows clear long term planning. The shift in an opinion that happens in this story is a realistic one. Overall I think this is a great issue and I recommend it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Archer & Armstrong American Pale Ale Opinion Piece 2

Buffy The Vampire Slayer Season 11 Issue 7 Review With Spoilers

Buffy The Vampire Slayer Season 11 Issue 1 Review With Spoilers