Sailor Moon Crystal Act 13 Final Battle Reincarnation

   So much is not explained in this episode, including how the stone versions of the knights found the prince. Plus without the music, and prior knowledge from the original anime, I don't think this episode would be interesting to me. Not to mention we go from ramped up pace (which helps and hurts this anime) to slowed back down to the point the Final Battle subtitle makes no sense. Also I did not see any reincarnations in this episode, so the title card is a misnomer there as well. Hopefully when I do opinion pieces on the translated Kodansha version of the manga I will get some answers to my many questions, but that is a while off.

    P.S. A Watch Really!? Then why did she fall unconscious for so long?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Archer & Armstrong American Pale Ale Opinion Piece 2

Buffy The Vampire Slayer Season 11 Issue 11 Review With Spoilers

Buffy The Vampire Slayer Season 11 #10 Review With Spoilers And Some Opinion