Divinity Issue 1 Review

  This is a very trippy reading experience. I like how the ideas of space-time explored in this comic are much like Doc Manhattan's experiences from Watchmen combined with various other time theories. If the rest of the mini-series resembles this work in terms of art and writing I will be recommending the trade. Though I don't feel the visuals can truly tell the story on their own I can say  I appreciate what parts they can tell alone. The lack of extensive dialogue actually helps in this factor, as does the way the narration reads as more than set-up.

  Besides the fact that I think this comic might get Valiant nominated for an award or two, I recommend this issue for those looking for a more experimental experience.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Archer & Armstrong American Pale Ale Opinion Piece 2

Buffy The Vampire Slayer Season 11 Issue 7 Review With Spoilers

Buffy The Vampire Slayer Season 11 Issue 1 Review With Spoilers