Sailor Moon Crystal Act 15 Infiltration: Sailor Mars

   It is cool that the opening song images have been adjusted for the new villains. Speaking of new characters I am hoping that when they pick Chibi-Usa's voice actress for the English dubbing that she sounds age appropriate and yet can pull off the tense scene at the beginning. I am curious why there were two twin aliens at the beginning of Sailor Moon R and this does not. Finally I  loved the music during the mind-altering scene.

   Questions this time are: Why does Venus call it a "Love-Me Chain?" What happened to the other nuns? Did the Dark Moon psychic actually recruit anyone? Should I refer to the character known as "Wise Man" as "Creepy Cloak" instead? Anyone else think of the saying "I hope Senpai notices me" when Makoto is called "Sempai?"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Archer & Armstrong American Pale Ale Opinion Piece 2

Buffy The Vampire Slayer Season 11 Issue 7 Review With Spoilers

Buffy The Vampire Slayer Season 11 Issue 1 Review With Spoilers