Goof Issue 1 Review

   "Goofy" does not begin to describe this comic. While the title of Goof is a bit of a misnomer, but not a terrible one. The art is cartoon styled and works to lighten the darker humor. I can only imagine what issue two is like and I am almost afraid to find out. The reason I am afraid is because the writing makes the lead consistently dumber in terms of his actions. This makes me wonder if his benefactors were playing a joke on earth. I recommend this issue for those with stable psyches and looking for a silly, yet dark, independent super hero parody.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Archer & Armstrong American Pale Ale Opinion Piece 2

Buffy The Vampire Slayer Season 11 Issue 11 Review With Spoilers

Buffy The Vampire Slayer Season 11 #10 Review With Spoilers And Some Opinion