FCBD 2015: Valiant 25th Anniversary Special Review With Spoilers

Warning Of Spoilers!

    The art is great! Really there are no anatomy or other problems of any kind that I could find. Though I found the Bloodshot/Unity centric story to be a little in odd terms of it being a prequel and aftermath. I did find it to be an intriguing addition to Bloodshot Reborn and The Valiant. On the other hand I found the Armor Hunters tale to be only a good add-on to the Valiant Universe. As for the Ninjak #1 preview, it will only be of interest to those who have not seen these pages before. Finally I recommend this book not just for fans of Valiant but for the creators who are credited for working at Valiant. Some of which probably will be touched by the tribute.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Archer & Armstrong American Pale Ale Opinion Piece 2

Buffy The Vampire Slayer Season 11 Issue 7 Review With Spoilers

Buffy The Vampire Slayer Season 11 Issue 1 Review With Spoilers