Conan The Avenger Issue 12 Review With Spoilers

   I can't put this any nicer: I think Brian Ching needs to work on his consistency on body proportions.  However, I do find his backgrounds are grand in appearance. As for the writing it is much better this issue, even a seemingly abrupt change in a character's mood toward Conan being expertly explained away. Though I do think it was nice how things ended for Abit and Diana I have to wonder if it has limited future stories. Overall this is a decent issue with good work by the entire creative team.

  My verdict: Recommended for Crom's sake!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Archer & Armstrong American Pale Ale Opinion Piece 2

Buffy The Vampire Slayer Season 11 Issue 11 Review With Spoilers

Buffy The Vampire Slayer Season 11 #10 Review With Spoilers And Some Opinion