The Tomorrows Issue 1 Review With Spoilers

Warning Of Spoilers!

   I am definitely hip to the referential lingo that The Tomorrows is slinging. Sure I was looking at the digital cover art and thinking that it feels very much like a badly scrambled analog television channel showing the beginning of a cyberpunk story. However once I got to the answer to the first "Who The Hell Are You?" I fully joined this present meets very possible shock of future tale. Yeah the art is not the best ever and sometimes goes a bit too minimal but it fits the verbal telling. It's paced to the max yet allowed plenty of room to breathe. The long and short of it is that I recommend this awesome trip with a realistic psychedelic talking chimp.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Archer & Armstrong American Pale Ale Opinion Piece 2

Buffy The Vampire Slayer Season 11 Issue 11 Review With Spoilers

Buffy The Vampire Slayer Season 11 #10 Review With Spoilers And Some Opinion