This Damned Band Issue 1 Review With Spoilers

Spoiler Warning!

  First off I don't know if drug type mushrooms work when not ingested. My next issue is the fact that This Damned Band uses too many sources in this pastiche. We also have problems from word balloons coming from the wrong character to smushed faces. If there is one saving grace for this comic it is the basic premise. However that element is not even close to being enough to get a positive verdict from me. In other words I don't recommend this specific issue in single format or collected edition. I don't know what happened when Paul Cornell, Tony Parker & Lovern Kindzierski were making this issue that resulted in these problems, but I hope this is not how the whole series turns out.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Archer & Armstrong American Pale Ale Opinion Piece 2

Buffy The Vampire Slayer Season 11 Issue 11 Review With Spoilers

Buffy The Vampire Slayer Season 11 #10 Review With Spoilers And Some Opinion