Barb Wire Volume 2 Issue 3 Review With Spoilers

Spoiler Warning!

  There are references to My Little Pony and Abe Sapien, and I think this is cool. As for how they come about all I can say is think "literally" in regards to terms. Speaking of being literal I think the cover art featuring actual barb wire on Barb presents an interesting aesthetic. Though I feel the barb wire near her ear is a bit much. The interior art is just as cool, especially because of the visual jokes and the lack of heels on Barb's boots. Finally the writing is funny, realistic, and works well with the art. I highly recommend this accessible issue.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Archer & Armstrong American Pale Ale Opinion Piece 2

Buffy The Vampire Slayer Season 11 Issue 7 Review With Spoilers

Buffy The Vampire Slayer Season 11 Issue 1 Review With Spoilers