The Paybacks Issue 2 Advance Review With Spoilers

Warning Of Spoilers!

  I recommend this awesome book due to the amazing creative team. Also I am loving all the references they throw, including the ones that they have to be careful about. Speaking of references another character Donny Cates worked on at Dark Horse appears for a few panels in this issue. Regarding panel structure I have to say the creative team has hit the mark again for a perfect composition. Said structure also greatly evens out the pace for the comedic visuals to truly hit their marks. Finally I am loving the rate of questions and answers that are being given to the reader. This set-up of a nice a-b-c-d kind of plotting is working well for the book and I hope the creative team can keep it up.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Archer & Armstrong American Pale Ale Opinion Piece 2

Buffy The Vampire Slayer Season 11 Issue 7 Review With Spoilers

Buffy The Vampire Slayer Season 11 Issue 1 Review With Spoilers