Blue Asteroids Cowboy Bebop Episode 10 Opinion Piece

   This episode feels very choppy due to the frequent transitions, especially those in the bar. I really noticed this more when viewing the Japanese dub. Which raises a question in my mind: Have any Japanese speaking viewers noticed the choppiness if they have watched the English dub?

  Another thing I noticed was how this episode really is very bare on events and plot. Though this may be because it is a slightly noir story that is mainly in the vein of 1940s films like Casablanca. However I think it plays more like a 1920s or 1930s short film due to the bare plot and small cast. Speaking of the cast I would have liked to have heard more of the conversation between Jet and his old pal Donnelly. Finally I think this episode was lazy and did not reach its full potential.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Archer & Armstrong American Pale Ale Opinion Piece 2

Buffy The Vampire Slayer Season 11 Issue 11 Review With Spoilers

Buffy The Vampire Slayer Season 11 #10 Review With Spoilers And Some Opinion