Blue Asteroids Cowboy Bebop Episode 11 Opinion Piece

    I love the possible reference to Harpo Marx with the blowtorch/flamethrower scenes, specifically the moment where Spike tries to light up his smoke. Also this episode references Alien and space creature feature horror/suspense flicks is arguably better in English. Mainly due to how much odder the lizard medicine idea is coming from a different cultural background. Also am I crazy or does the ship's computer console scene have a Star Trek sound effect reference in it?

  The creepy refrigerator mystery is something I have questions that I both want answered and yet I don't want to know more about it. Cause ew! Speaking of gross things did the sparkles appearing out of the fridge at the end remind anyone of the end of the video The Coach featuring Joss Whedon? (If you don't know what I am talking about look it up on youtube.)

   Finally Ed is possibly invincible in the series based on all the things Ed survives from falling rocks, the mutated 'rat' in this episode, and the upcoming mushroom and blaxploitation episode. Anyone agree with me on this?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Archer & Armstrong American Pale Ale Opinion Piece 2

Buffy The Vampire Slayer Season 11 Issue 11 Review With Spoilers

Buffy The Vampire Slayer Season 11 #10 Review With Spoilers And Some Opinion