Blue Asteroids Cowboy Bebop Shooting Star Volume 2 Manga Opinion Piece

   I definitely feel these stories would have been worked better under the Outlaw Star brand versus Cowboy Bebop. It definitely has the plot style of the former. Not to mention that the serialized story just annoyingly stops with the end of this volume. Also am I the only who thinks Jet looks too young even for someone in his 30s? Speaking of differences and others possible opinions I doubt anyone would disagree with how off-brand characters like Ed are. I mean she is just not wacky comic relief here. I sort of wish the two Cowboy Bebop: Shooting Star mangas did not exist.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Archer & Armstrong American Pale Ale Opinion Piece 2

Buffy The Vampire Slayer Season 11 Issue 7 Review With Spoilers

Buffy The Vampire Slayer Season 11 Issue 1 Review With Spoilers