In The Name Of The Moon It Will Be Blogged Sailor Moon S Episode 8

  I like the monster's dialogue more in the original English dub. It just brings more levity to a very serious feeling character study. Not that I think the Japanese dub is a downer I just feel it is less joyful. That being said I do dislike the vice principal being a definite jerk in the Japanese dub. I mean he is openly putting down students while putting pressure on Ami.

   Questions! What was Ami's actual realization in the episode? I mean she comes to one yet neither version gives us the answer. Anyone else notice the monster was worried about drowning because she couldn't swim? Aren't cats wary of pool water? Can cats swim? Is the music during the second race similar to a character's theme from Gundam Wing, or is that just me imagining things? Why did Uranus and Neptune not do anything? How come Tuxedo Mask, Luna, and Artemis miss seeing or smelling them?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Archer & Armstrong American Pale Ale Opinion Piece 2

Buffy The Vampire Slayer Season 11 Issue 11 Review With Spoilers

Buffy The Vampire Slayer Season 11 #10 Review With Spoilers And Some Opinion