Star Wars The Force Awakens Mini-Review With Spoilers

Warning Of Some Spoilers!

   This edition in the franchise is good in the original aspects but bad in the derivative aspects. The ending is too long at the tail-end. I have no problem with Fin as a character, and I honestly feel John Boyega should have gotten some major award nominations. His accent and acting is just that good. The only character I have a problem with is Kylo Ren. Partly due to his actions but mainly because of how he does not look like a relation of Han or Leia. Finally I do think this is better in being a Star Wars movie versus the prequel movies except in how politics are shown.

   Note: When this hits Blu-Ray I will eventually come back to write a more detailed review.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Archer & Armstrong American Pale Ale Opinion Piece 2

Buffy The Vampire Slayer Season 11 Issue 11 Review With Spoilers

Buffy The Vampire Slayer Season 11 #10 Review With Spoilers And Some Opinion