This Damned Band Issue 4 Review With Spoilers

Warning Of Spoilers!

   The fact that I think the simpler in-story art is miles better than the regular art does not speak well of this issue. While the regular art is trying to be consistent, and on-model, the in-story art actually succeeds. Unfortunately the whole narrative is failing by constantly teetering between serious and completely cartoonish. (I am not going to get into how bad stereotypical french thugs are from a respectability standpoint.) Finally there are sprinkles of plot development with one or two bits of character development to actually make this slightly entertaining.

   My verdict: While I do not recommend this issue I will say it is better than the previous issues.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Archer & Armstrong American Pale Ale Opinion Piece 2

Buffy The Vampire Slayer Season 11 Issue 11 Review With Spoilers

Buffy The Vampire Slayer Season 11 #10 Review With Spoilers And Some Opinion