Wrath Of The Eternal Warrior Issue 7 Review With Spoilers

Warning Of Major Spoilers!

   I have waffled for two days on this review because while I enjoyed the issue it is in the same way I enjoy the first Superman movie starring Christopher Reeve. This means that while it is quality work it has obvious flaws. For instance there's the matter of why explosives, guns and Gilad's other weapons were in his coffin. The axe I could believe and perhaps the guns, but no way I believe the grenades. (Unless Ivar planted them all.) Next there is the Chukka sound effect coming from apparent lasers. I just don't see that happening from that type of weapon. There is also a stock character who shows no reaction from having hot tea poured on his back from the villain. Ordinary characters, even those we will not see again, need to at least flinch when painful things happen. Finally there is a lettering mistake in the summary.

   Going back to the belief that this is quality work I have to say that it is very accessible, and it's made me curious how the mysteries brought up will be answered. Said mysteries are: What are the similarities/differences between Gilad and the villain. How involved is Gilad's family with this situation? That is assuming they are involved at all. How will Gilad escape? Will the bad guy get what he wants in any way, shape, or form? What is the deal with the 300 years mentioned in this issue? The last reason I consider it quality work is the amazing art & color palette which are needed to be seen to be believed!

  My verdict: Not for those looking for a top-quality comic, but something I recommend for any other type of reader.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Archer & Armstrong American Pale Ale Opinion Piece 2

Buffy The Vampire Slayer Season 11 Issue 11 Review With Spoilers

Buffy The Vampire Slayer Season 11 #10 Review With Spoilers And Some Opinion