Thoughts On The Upcoming Power Rangers Movie

    At the moment I am reserving full judgement on whether I think this upcoming movie will be good or bad. This is mainly because we have yet to see any official footage of the movie. It is also due to the fact the first two Power Rangers movies released to theaters kind of failed to tell a good story. While I liked them as a child I, and I think all 90s Power Rangers fans, eventually realized there are glaring flaws within them. Though nothing is truly flawless I feel this could be a good reboot of the Power Rangers brand set in what I consider an alternate movie universe.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Archer & Armstrong American Pale Ale Opinion Piece 2

Buffy The Vampire Slayer Season 10 Issue 29 Review With Spoilers

Buffy The Vampire Slayer Season 11 Issue 7 Review With Spoilers