Faith (Ongoing) Issue 1 Review With Spoilers

Warning Of Spoilers!

   Oh dear multiverse, thank you for putting this glorious comic book into this dreadful universe. At least that is what I would say if I was one for prayers. Seriously this may be the most well-balanced first issue of any ongoing I have read in this lifetime. The only possible flaw I found in the review pdf is a colorless panel during an actual sleeping kind of dream sequence. Though I believe this may have been an intended design to suggest Faith awakening to her alarm clock. Finally the big reveal at the end really signifies how idolizing others can be bad for one's life.

  Recommended!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Archer & Armstrong American Pale Ale Opinion Piece 2

Buffy The Vampire Slayer Season 10 Issue 29 Review With Spoilers

Buffy The Vampire Slayer Season 11 Issue 7 Review With Spoilers