Barry 'Man Of Destiny' Cannon Needs Help To Fund A Project

https://manofdestiny5.bandcamp.com/album/man-of-destiny-lp


Barry 'Man Of Destiny' Cannon: I have digital albums and download cards for sale. I need to make $500 in total for this project. Download cards are 10 dollars, online albums are name your own price. I need to sell 50 online albums for $10 to do a song with a certain big artist.

  Note: This guest post has been partially edited by me in order for clarity, but the pricing and majority of the post is all Barry's. He is a pal of mine, but I derive absolutely nothing except good karma from helping him.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Archer & Armstrong American Pale Ale Opinion Piece 2

Buffy The Vampire Slayer Season 11 Issue 7 Review With Spoilers

Buffy The Vampire Slayer Season 11 Issue 1 Review With Spoilers