Omoikane and others please bless Good Morning Call Episode 3 Opinion Piece

Warning Of Spoilers!

   First off I think Daichi is pretty lacking in personality due to how he is written versus the actor's acting ability. So far it seems like he is given moments like the end of this episode to be anything. Heck, Yuichi has more personality in these first three episodes than Daichi. With that said I have to say that this episode comes off as a study in personalities.

   One of the things I like about this episode are the moments where Yuri goes from regular talking to overexcited. Erika Mori, the actress who plays Yuri, really conveys emotional switches in a believable and fun way. I also like the chaotic moments in this episode, and the reasonable assumptions Nao thinks up about Yuri.

  Questions! Can any of you readers out in there please leave a comment on: Whether I should spend this coming weekend finishing the rest of this opinion piece series? Also do you prefer short pieces like this or long ones like the first two in this series?

  Comments can be left here or e-mailed to me or sent to me on twitter @rippersspot
Thanks!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Archer & Armstrong American Pale Ale Opinion Piece 2

Buffy The Vampire Slayer Season 10 Issue 29 Review With Spoilers

Buffy The Vampire Slayer Season 11 Issue 7 Review With Spoilers