Sailor Moon S The Movie Opinion Piece

  The horrors of this movie range from the non-humanoid Luna feeling sexual desire and romantic love for a human to Chibi-Usa's transformation practically being illegal lolli content. So yeah I have new puke worthy material in my memories...I am now going to have to fight off the urges to cry and/or puke for the rest of the month. Finally I did watch both of the original Japanese & English dubs and I think Tuxedo Mask's first speech only makes sense in the Japanese.


   Note: I don't count this as in-canon at all primarily because of the plot.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Archer & Armstrong American Pale Ale Opinion Piece 2

Buffy The Vampire Slayer Season 10 Issue 29 Review With Spoilers

Buffy The Vampire Slayer Season 11 Issue 1 Review With Spoilers