In The Name Of The Moon It Will Be Blogged Sailor Moon Super S Episode 10

   Several hours after watching both original dubs and I still don't understand why Luna and Artemis were sidelined for this episode. Though I still think this episode was good overall. I was particularly amused by how the scouts got lost for the last few segment of the episode. Also found the fan service shower to not be totally pointless due to Fish's loathing of cats. Finally I think the intro dialogue was better in the English dub, but the Japanese dub was the better episode.

    Questions! Was the book author/artist really a nut bar (insane)? I believe so. Why do the two guy baddies still think they are metaphorical lady killers and not just literal lady killers?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Archer & Armstrong American Pale Ale Opinion Piece 2

Buffy The Vampire Slayer Season 11 Issue 7 Review With Spoilers

Buffy The Vampire Slayer Season 11 Issue 1 Review With Spoilers