Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon Volume 11 Manga Opinion Piece

   This volume is an information dump of weird! Seriously it has been a few hours since I read it and I still am unsure of what I read. What I am sure of is that it has some bad ideas such as singers actually singing in a visual only media. Also bad was making Sailor Guardians out of Luna and Artemis and on top of that making them were-cat demon aliens. I can understand not knowing about Chibi-Chibi Chan, but not Luna and Artemis's origins. Finally the art seemed very random from a narrative standpoint.

  Questions! Did Luna and Artemis forget their other forms and the fact they are apparently not from the moon originally? If not then how come they failed to fight in prior battles using those forms?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Archer & Armstrong American Pale Ale Opinion Piece 2

Buffy The Vampire Slayer Season 11 Issue 7 Review With Spoilers

Buffy The Vampire Slayer Season 11 Issue 1 Review With Spoilers