Harbinger Renegade Issue 1 Review With Spoilers

Warning Of Spoilers!

   While I am glad they don't fully reform the Renegades in this first issue I wish the new villains weren't stupid. No, I don't mean that they are lame or badly conceived. The new villains are literally a group of idiots playing with Psiot activation. Think drink the Kool-aid cultists. As for the rest of the three stories they are good but not great. The advance copy I read had two lettering mistakes that took me out of the reading experience. One of these mistakes is tied to how the summary pages are written. Finally the art and coloring are great in all three sections of this issue.

   My verdict: Recommended but just above barely due to the mistakes that took me out of the comic.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Archer & Armstrong American Pale Ale Opinion Piece 2

Buffy The Vampire Slayer Season 11 Issue 7 Review With Spoilers

Buffy The Vampire Slayer Season 11 Issue 1 Review With Spoilers