In The Name Of The Moon It Will Be Blogged Sailor Moon Super S Episode 17

   There is practically nothing to say due to how formulaic this episode felt in both the original Japanese and English. I mean it is cool how Tuxedo Mask uses his hat to attack. However, I think the monster should have been finished by any means other than Sailor Moon and Chibi-Moon's Pegasus calling attack. Also I feel it is weird how all the girls, with the exception of Usagi, seemed to start gazing dreamily at Shingo. I mean Chibi-Usa is legitimately related to him and the others are all way older than him. This somewhat leads into my two questions for this episode: Why does Ami act like Shingo has a chance? How did the Amazon Trio pay for their food?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Archer & Armstrong American Pale Ale Opinion Piece 2

Buffy The Vampire Slayer Season 10 Issue 29 Review With Spoilers

Buffy The Vampire Slayer Season 11 Issue 1 Review With Spoilers